Before you request a facilities reservation, here are some things you should know:
No new reservations from non-ministry CHBC groups are reserved during our busy season (from August 15th - October 15th).
Other than weddings, all events must take place within CHBC building hours: Monday 9AM-9PM, Tuesday thru Thursday, 9AM-9:00PM; Friday 9AM - 2:30PM and 6:45PM-10PM; Saturday 9AM-12:30PM. This includes set-up and clean-up time. These hours are dependent on our own building use. If we are going to be closed, or are closing early, then we will not schedule your event.
Summer hours: Summer 2016 is the same as the rest of the year.
If you have questions about fees, please see the Fees page. Fees Due and Cancellations: Full payment is due before the day of the reservation. If you need to cancel, we must have a 24 hour (business day) notice.
If you want to check the calendar for availability before you submit a request, please check the church calendar. NOTE that what you will see is not necessarily every event that is planned or that has been scheduled. It will give you some idea, but it is not comprehensive.
This is only a request, not a contract. Do not assume that the room is reserved until you have received confirmation from a CHBC staff member.
Unless you are requesting space for a Bible Church ministry event (Easter Festival, Youth Retreat, Deacon meeting, etc.) rooms cannot be requested more than 90 days in advance. If you submit a request prior to the 90 days, it will be returned to you. The only exceptions are weddings, which we will book 9 months in advance, and concerts or other large-scale events, which we will negotiate with you an appropriate timeframe.
Please give first and second choice of days of the week and dates if possible - our building is increasingly busy and many requests cannot be accommodated on their first choice date.
Before making a Room Reservation Request, please see the Facilities menu options to the right for information about the following:
Note: Due to construction, the Ball Field will be closed from January 1st, 2017 - mid-2018.
- Recitals: Are you requesting space for a Recital?
- Weddings: Are you requesting to hold a wedding?
- Soccer Field: are you requesting to use the soccer/softball field?
- Childcare: Are you one of our ministry groups requesting rooms for childcare, a playgroup, or an event involving children under the age of 11, including childcare during an adult meeting, class, or event? See the Childcare Policy and sign the release form before requesting a room. Please note that upstairs childcare rooms, for 0-3 years old, are only for church ministry groups.
- Lessons, Classes, Club meetings: At this time we are no longer taking requests for these types of meetings. (If you already have this type of meeting scheduled with us and have questions, please see the Lesson & Classes Policy and Fee Information on the Fees page.)
- Kitchen: Are you planning to cook or prepare food or beverages in our kitchen?
- Room Reservation Request: click the link to the right called "Room Reservation Request" to put in your official request.