So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith. Galatians 6:10
The Congregational Care Ministry serves the Body of Christ at the Chapel Hill Bible Church, connecting those who have needs to those who can help.
Let's be ready to carry one another's burdens (Galatians 6:2). Just as the paralytic's friends lowered him through the roof, we can show others Jesus's love in tangible ways (Mark 2: 1-12).
Please consider joining the growing network of people at CHBC stepping up to help members of our church family in times of need.
Consider all the ways you might help.
Can you . . . . ?
- Prepare and deliver a meal
- Contribute meals to the church freezer
- Run an errand
- Provide occasional transportation
- Help with light housework
- Help with occasional yard work
- Perform minor home repairs
- Send cards or notes of encouragement
- Partner for prayer and encouragement
- Make hospital or home visits
- Occasional child care
- Other _______________________________
If you sign up, your name will be added to the volunteer pool, and the Congregational Care Team will contact you to check your availability when a need arises.
Someone from the Congregational Care Team will call you to talk about how your church family may be able to help. The amount of help we can give is determined by how many volunteers are available.
*Note: The Congregational Care Ministry does not disburse financial assistance.
Learn about Mental Health Resources